Please note (option 1 and 2):
All subject to availability at time of booking.
Arrive ORT Airport. We recommend you spend the night at The Garden Court Sandton City. This hotel is situated next to Sandton Square and we recommend you go for dinner at The Butcher Shop on the square. Also many other restaurants to choose from.
– transfer from the airport to your hotel, accommodation, dinner and breakfast.
We take you on a full day tour to Soweto and The Apartheids Museum. – a must when you are in Johannesburg. For those who wish to visit Sun City and not Soweto can do so based on 5 or more travelling together to Sun City.
Day 3 – 6:
– Return economy class airfare from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls on British Airways. – Return road transfers. – 3 nights’ accommodation in Victoria Falls at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, breakfast daily and a sundowner cruise.
– Park fees on activities in VFA. – River fee USD10.00 per person for the cruise. – Park fees in Hwange of USD20.00 per person per day. – Visas. – Travel Insurance. – All items of a personal nature and all items not listed herein as included.
Return flight to Johannesburg and overnight at The City Lodge ORT Airport.
– Breakfast and accommodation.
Your Kruger safari:
With a capacity of only four exclusive suites, nKaya Lodge offers the discerning guest the very best in privacy and is the ideal destination for a quiet, peaceful safari. Set on the crest of a hill that overlooks the Drakensberg mountain range and shaded by tall trees, nKaya Lodge boasts spacious double suites each with private lounges and twin en-suite amenities.
This Lodge has recently undergone a soft furnishings upgrade and uniquely in the Collection has the flexibility of providing guests with either eight single en-suite facilities, or 4 spacious completely self-contained suites, each with a his and hers bathroom and comfortable lounge area for private entertaining and relaxation. Built around an inviting pool area for all four suites, this Lodge boasts too, an excellent bar, dining and lounge facilities and an outside Boma area for night time Dining.
We fly you to Kruger (Hoedspruit Airport) nKaya is situated in the Thornybush Game Reserve bordering Kruger National Park. Your accommodation 3 nights 4 days.
– Accommodation. – All meals, teas, coffees & snacks. – Dawn and dusk safaris in open land rovers and bushveld walks. – Return transfers Hoedspruit Airport to the Lodge. – Conservation Fee & TOMSA Levy.
– Bar. – Curio, telephone and laundry expenses. – Sundowner local drinks. – Return flights ORT Airport to Hoedspruit Airport. Flight departs ORT Airport to Hoedspruit Airport at: – 10h15 arriving at Hoedspruit at 11h20. – 12h15 arriving at Hoedspruit at 13h20. Again out of Hoedspruit Airport at: – 12h00 arriving back at ORT Airport at 13h00. – 13h55 arriving back at ORT Airport at 14h55.
Price on request.